1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSA 2016: Cyber-Insurance

Discussion in 'CSO' started by RSS, Feb 25, 2016.

1. RSS

RSS New Member Member

When I was a kid growing up on Montreal, every now and again a door to door salesman would knock on the door. My parents would roll their eyes and chase the interlopers away. Sometimes they would be selling encyclopaedias (remember them, no? never mind), other times knives and even vacuum cleaners. But, once in a blue moon there was an insurance salesman. I would sit in the living room and listen to the conversation. It always fascinated me as a child that people would engage in this sort of business.

Years later, I get it now. Insurance makes sense. But, back then it was a curious thing to me. Now, the curious aspect has returned. As I prepare for the onslaught that is the RSA Conference next week in San Francisco I wondered if this will be the prevailing theme for the conference. Or is it just too early for that to be hitting mass adoption just yet? I guess we shall see.

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

Continue reading...