1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is your security focused on the right things?

Discussion in 'CSO' started by RSS, Jun 23, 2015.

1. RSS

RSS New Member Member

Allow me to set the scene. It was Father’s Day 2015. I had just come from the barber shop and I met the family outside of a restaurant for dinner. Up this point it had been a great day, jet lag notwithstanding. We were taken to our table and were seated by the window. My kids immediately took it upon themselves to drive my wife and I completely up the wall. So, business as usual.

As we perused the menu and begged our son to stop throwing salt shakers, I noticed that we had been joined by some uninvited guests. Three flies had decided that, of all the tables in the restaurant that ours was apparently the table to be at, much to our chagrin. They executed all manner of aerial acrobatics and I tried my best to ignore them. Finally the server drops by to see how we are doing. My wife makes a veiled comment about the air show and the server wanders off to see what can be done about it.

I had expected no resolution as this was a restaurant on the water and the doors were open to the outside for the patio. The server returned to inform us that they had closed the doors so that the flies could no longer get into the restaurant.

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

Continue reading...