1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IDG Contributor Network: Women meet to announce voice technology work group at RSA

Discussion in 'CSO' started by RSS, Mar 2, 2016.

1. RSS

RSS New Member Member

If you’re out in San Francisco this week, I’m jealous. I love conferences. Any opportunity to learn and network is fun for me. They don’t feel like work. But, I’m not at RSA. I’m stuck in New England. Instead of witnessing the excitement of product announcements first hand, my inbox is filled with press releases of all that I am missing.

You, though, are there. And in the days ahead, there are many more fantastic speakers, many more innovations to be unveiled, and many more panels discussions to sit in on.

The women in security have a lot of networking opportunities this week. Perhaps you attended Monday’s panel discussion on how to attract and retain women in the security industry? That was not your only chance to connect with other professional women, though. Maybe you’ve already listened to Joyce Brocaglia in her peer to peer talk on Tuesday, A Fitness Test for Fostering Women Leaders in IT Security.

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

Continue reading...