1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to fight back against reputation damaging Internet monsters

Discussion in 'CSO' started by RSS, Oct 30, 2015.

1. RSS

RSS New Member Member

About 10 years ago I started watching an ugly trend with regard to identity theft. So I started looking into firms that could defend against these attacks. I think those that steal identities and attack people’s reputations on the Web are real Internet monsters and given this is Halloween week I figured it was a good time to tell you about a real Monster defense.

One of the firms I wrote about was Cyber Investigation Services LLC (I made them a product of the week) and what attracted me to them is that they used a blend of legal, law enforcement and private investigation services to provide what I thought was one of the most comprehensive practices in the market. I also thought it important to keep in touch with them in case I ever needed this service (thankfully I haven’t), and so I’d have a firm to refer others to if they were compromised (back when I first looked into this it cost around $250,000 and nine months of your life to recover from identity theft).

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

Continue reading...